2023 Austin Trail of Lights: Sunday, December 10, 2023 ~ UT Night
Sunday, December 10, 2023
06:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Zilker Park, Austin, TX, USA
Experience The Magic
Produced by the Trail of Lights Foundation, our city’s longest running holiday event, the annual Austin Trail of Lights event in Zilker Park showcases more than 2 million lights, 96 lighted holiday trees and 70 displays and tunnels.
After you pass through the iconic entry tunnel and make your way to Candy Cane Lane, grab a bite from one of Austin’s best food trucks. Then head to the North Pole for free photos with Santa! Roast s'mores at different stops along the Trail, ride the carousel, and enjoy local entertainment at the Zilker Stage. There’s something for everyone at this year’s event.
GENERAL ADMISSION PASS
General Admission entry into the Austin Trail of Lights on Sunday, December 10th is complimentary for all guests. General Admission is open 7:00-10:00pm. Pets/dogs not permitted.
The ZIP program, brought to you by Perry Homes, is a guest favorite that includes:
· 6:00pm Early Access to the Austin Trail of Lights – one hour before general admission gates open to the public.
· Enter the Trail through an exclusive ZIP Entrance.
· Access to the ZIP Lounge Area located in Candy Cane Lane near the beginning of the Trail. At the Lounge you will find complimentary holiday cookies, cocoa, comfortable seating, heated washrooms, a bar, and ideal proximity to the first group of food trucks.
Children 5 and under receive free ZIP access with a ticketed ZIP adult.
Discover a VIP experience at the Austin Trail of Lights with our Platinum program, presented by Northern Trust!
Platinum admission passes are available individually, or in packs. One valet parking pass is included with an single pass, and with each pack purchases. Limited quantities available.
Platinum benefits include:
· Valet parking for one vehicle
· 6:00pm early access to the Trail through a private, dedicated entry
· Golf cart shuttle access to Trailhead
· A private, heated Platinum Lounge with seating, two bars and heated washrooms
· One drink ticket valid at bars throughout the park per person
· One ride ticket for premium entry to the Ferris wheel or carousel per person
Children 5 and under receive free Platinum Lounge access with a ticketed Platinum adult. Ride tickets for free admission children must be purchased in the Platinum Lounge at the Merchandise cart. Additional ride and drink tickets are available for purchase.
Pets/Dogs are not permitted. No refunds or exchanges.
Transportation: Parking & Shuttles
If you plan to drive to the Austin Trail of Lights, we offer two close-in, parking options with a pre-paid parking pass. Zilker Tree (Polo Field) Parking and Austin High (Surface Lot) Parking.
Each lot has a limited number of spots available each night, and parking areas will be filled in order of arrival. All parking passes must be purchased in advance, online. Parking lots open at 5:30pm.
- In order to access Zilker Tree (Polo Field) Parking, do not use GPS directions, please follow the required driving route on the ticket, as street closures will be in effect.
- ADA Accessible parking is available with a Zilker Tree (Polo Field) Parking pass along with a state-issued placard or license plate.
- Austin High School Surface Lot Parking is located at 2100 Stephen F. Austin Drive.
SHUTTLES (includes General Admission)
Avoid driving to Zilker Park by purchasing a Shuttle pass online, in advance. Take a shuttle from two convenient locations directly to the front gate of the Austin Trail of Lights. Shuttles will begin departing at 6:00pm from both locations.
Austin Trail of Lights Shuttles will operate from two (2) locations:
· Republic Square (422 Guadalupe St, Austin 78701)
· Toney Burger Event Center (3200 Jones Rd, Austin, TX 78745)
· Shuttle riders access the Trail through an expedited entrance starting at 7pm
· Shuttle fare is $8 per person and includes General Admission access. Children 2 and under on a lap and infants ride free.
· If a guest would like early ZIP access at the Trail but will arrive via shuttle, both a shuttle pass and separate ZIP Pass purchases are required. Note that shuttles begin departing at 6:00 pm, so you will not arrive to the park before ZIP doors open. Plan to arrive to the shuttle location early to be one of the first on the bus.
· ADA accessible shuttles are available. Foldable strollers are permitted on shuttles.
· Free parking is available at the Burger Center. Downtown parking fees may apply surrounding Republic Square.
Pets/Dogs are not permitted. No refunds or exchanges.
If you have a special access promotional code, enter it in the "promotional code" box on the right, and click apply. Once the code is accepted, the box turns green and the page will refresh and reveal your special offer.
Terms & Conditions: Access to the 2023 Trail of Lights is pedestrian only. No types of transportation are permitted on the Trail of Lights (such as bikes, scooters, vehicles, golf carts, etc.). Self-provided wheelchairs welcome. No Refunds or Exchanges. This event is Rain or Shine barring any extreme weather or city park closures. Pets are not permitted. Road closures and specific driving directions must be followed to properly access the Trail of Lights Parking. This ticket grants a revocable license to the bearer and bearer may be removed at any time for any reason. Your event ticket is a revocable license for the event date/time listed. Management reserves the right without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue, local, state or federal law or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management. Persons entering the facility are subject to search for contraband, alcohol, controlled substances, weapons, firearms, fireworks, video equipment, or professional recording devices, all of which are expressly forbidden, and subject to confiscation. No refunds/exchanges. By completing this purchase and visiting the Austin Trail of Lights, you, on behalf of yourself, any invitees, and ticket users, voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, or any other disease, and personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during, or after the event. Ticket purchaser/user bears all risks, including cancellation of the event, of inclement weather. passes lost or stolen cannot be replaced. The resale or attempted resale of this ticket at a price higher than that appearing on the ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund. This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Management. Rain policy: passes for outdoor events are purchased at risk of inclement weather. In general, this ticket will not be replaced, refunded, or exchanged unless the event is canceled or postponed or there is an unforeseen city park closure. Attendee acknowledges and understands pets/dogs are not permitted.
As a condition of my ticket purchase and attendance participation for each ticket holder/user in the Event, you hereby grant Austin Trail of Lights, the event director and host organizations a limited license to use my name, likeness, image, photograph, voice, video, biographical and other information (collectively, “Likeness”), in any media platform or format whatsoever, and to distribute, broadcast and exhibit these without charge, restriction or liability, but only for the purposes of advertising or promoting the Event. The foregoing grant, however, does not constitute consent for any third party to use my Likeness in an endorsement of any product or service without my specific written consent.
Optional Refundable Booking protection is available during the purchase process with our ticketing partner, Ticketbud, via “RefundProtect” for a nominal fee. Upgrade your booking and receive a 100% refund if you cannot attend for one of the reasons outlined below or for one of the many reasons outlined in the RefundProtect Terms and Conditions here, which you accept when you select a Refundable Booking at checkout. Sickness, Accident, Injury; Public transport failure; Private vehicle failure; Emergency services recall; Home emergency; Immediate relative sickness; Pre-existing medical conditions; and many more. If you are not interested in Refundable Booking, simply decline this offer during checkout. Note ticket purchases are non-refundable and non-exchangeable otherwise.
Ticket Sales Ended
No tickets are available for this event.